Andes Clarens is a working farm in the Eastern Free State, just 3km from Clarens and situated amongst the foothills of the spectacular Maluti and Red Mountains.
The renovated sandstone barn and breathtaking surroundings make Andes Clarens Wedding Venue the perfect place to start your “happily ever after”.
Whether small and intimate or a joyful gathering of 160 guests, Andes Clarens will elegantly incorporate your style.
Let the dam wall be your aisle and exchange your wedding vows under a canopy of poplar trees.
The farm, mountains and beautiful sunsets provide a picturesque backdrop for your photo shoots. Or, alternatively, make use of our beautifully manicured private garden.
We offer the best service to make your wedding even more perfect than you ever imagined.
Nestled between Bethlehem and Clarens, with beautiful views of the spectacular Maluti Mountains, Andes Clarens Guest House & Wedding Venue combines African country elegance and genuine warmth from your hosts. Andes is a beautiful old sandstone barn that became the ultimate fairytale farm-style wedding venue.
• Availability of venue two days prior to wedding
• Barn and facilities open for use after midnight on wedding day without extra charge
• Use of ‘chapel in the forest’ for the ceremony
• Use of private garden for photos
• Layout and planning of floor plan
• Limited décor (free to use as you like)
• Light snacks at tea time whilst setting up
• Fire barrels and bales outside barn
• Two workers
Luxury accommodation is offered in one unit with two beautiful rooms, each with their own entrance and patio. Each room has a queen-size bed, a bathroom with a bath and shower, as well as a kitchen area with a microwave, fridge, kettle, toaster and cutlery.
Please contact Andes Clarens Guest House & Wedding Venue for rates.1